Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 154/365 - June 3

I have not done a good job keeping flowers planted the past few years, but I can always count on my Mexican Petunias to brighten up my yard.
These beauties flower each morning and fall off within a few hours, very similar to a Morning Glory. They do spread, but we haven't had any problems with them.  I just love seeing them as I pull out in the morning.

After Avery came home over the weekend and was bored with us painting ALL THE TIME, Wes suggested renting a game for the Wii.  So, Avery and I ran up to BlockBuster and she quickly decided on Deal or No Deal.
Imagine my shock to find that it cost $9 to rent a game! Are you kidding me?!? On the upside, she did get to keep it for 5 days, but still...WOW!!!

No comments: