Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 168/365 - June 17

Tonight was the final practice before our sub-district tournament begins tomorrow night. Wes decided to make the practice short (if the girls cooperated) and end it on a fun note.


I would say he was successful! Each girl (and Wes) was given a can of shaving cream and it didn't take long for a mess to be made! The other coaches scattered quickly too - I really didn't know they could move so fast :)

After cleaning up a little bit (not very successfully, I might add), the girls enjoyed Nutty Buddies and then I handed out these little goodie bags that one of the other moms and I brainstormed together on.
The bags were filled with candy and the poem referenced ball and each type of candy. I think they were a big hit with everyone!

To wrap up the night, most of the parents decorated their cars with window paint that we brought. Nothing like a little peer pressure, huh?


And here is the window that Avery painted all by herself!

I "think" we are all ready for tomorrow night. I know I'm pretty excited and anxious myself!

No comments: