Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 193/365 - July 12

Continuing along with Avery's room re-do, Wes decided to hang her ceiling fan.

By himself.

Wes is not an electrician. He has worked with electrical stuff once (I assisted) and got shocked pretty good (thanks to his assistant, truth be told).

To say I was a little hesitant when I walked in and saw this would be an understatement.
Then I see how he has it rigged with a coat hanger.
And I have to wonder, is it really working now that it's hung?

But it is. And he did ALL by himself. With no help from a single person.
Way to go sweetie! I am SO proud of you!!!

Now, I get the pleasure of touching up the ceiling paint. It REALLY would have been a good idea to take the old fixture down before painting the ceiling.

No comments: