skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 208/365 - July 27
After pleading with the nurse last Friday, I was able to get Avery worked in with the dermatologist this afternoon to have her first round of freezing treatment for the warts.
This is how they looked this evening after we got home. I know, not the prettiest sight, but again...this is our life, right now, today.
She has to go back in two weeks...the week school starts. I requested an appointment first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon and the nurse said there wasn't anything available. I kindly informed her that was the week school was starting and missing school was not an option. After about five minutes, we left with a 7:15 appointment for Wednesday, August 11th. The office doesn't open until 7:30, so we should be out in plenty of time to make it to school.
See, persistence and kindness do pay off.
No comments:
Post a Comment