We were up bright and early this morning preparing for a trip to the lake with the other softball coaches and their families. I was responsible for bringing breakfast for Sunday along with a few munchies for today, so there was some cooking to be done.
It's so nice to have such a huge and beautiful lake nearby. We were at the Stevenson's house within 45 minutes and in the water by 11:00.
We all had a great time floating, cruising the lake, and the kids tubed LOTS.
Here are a few of my fave pics from the day.
Avery, MaryRen, and Caroline about to wipeout.
Avery would have been safe like the others, but she let go....
...to hold her nose!
Ouch, that had to hurt. Nope, not really!
All the ducks in a row as we pulled back up to the house!
You can see that it's already starting to get dark, but everyone is still swimming and having a blast. I captured this sweet shot of Avery playing on the water mat. Did I mention this mat? Holy cow, it's awesome! It's a foam mat that floats! The kids can jump on it, slide across it, lay on it. Just have a blast - and they did!
Avery almost fell asleep on the couch around 8:30 while dinner was being grilled. Based on that, I figured she would be the first to bed. Nope, those kids were up until midnight! Any chance they will sleep late tomorrow? Ha ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is beautiful, that is a GREAT picture! I am LOVING your tubing pictures, they are AWESOME! I hope you will scrap them, you got some outstanding action shots.
Post a Comment