Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 221/365 - August 9

My sweet baby girl is officially a 4th grader. I seriously do not know where the time has gone! I will admit that I have been pretty anxious about today - first day at a new school. Avery has done great...until last night. I think it all finally hit her - all the changes. However, she woke up excited and ready to go this morning.

Of course I took the traditional photos at home before we left.



I asked before hand if Avery minded me walking in with her to take pictures and she said it was fine.
Little did I realize that I would be the ONLY parent there. Oh well, it didn't bother her and of course it didn't bother me either :)


I'm sure her teachers were shocked when I asked if I could snap a quick photo with each of them, but they humored me.

I had a knot in my stomach all day long...wondering how Avery was doing. To have her get in the car this afternoon and tell me she had a great day and loved it was everything I hoped for!

No comments: