Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 239/365 - August 27

I've always been pretty upfront with the fact that I want to be organized and together, but just haven't quite gotten there yet.

I've never really hidden the fact that I'm not the best house cleaner. Yep, I've owned up to spider webs and layers of dust existing in my house.

Today it finally "hit me" that the calendar on my fridge was from December 2009.
Sure, I walk by and look at it hundreds of times but I've never stopped to actually think, "hey, maybe I should get a new calendar." Well, maybe I have but just remembered how hard it is to find the right size to fit :)

Now that I've admitted the fact that I have a 10 month old calendar in my kitchen, the real question is...how long until I replace it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOL! I had the same problem - it was stuck at Dec. 2009 until July. And now it's stuck on July! My excuse it that I don't want to take the time clean it and fill it back in [it's a wipe board one] lol Glad I'm not the only one!