Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 231/365 - August 19

It's never a good sign when Wes come inside while cutting grass and asks me to "come outside." When I resist because I'm in the middle of something and he insists, "just come here," I know for certain it's trouble.

I knew when I walked outside and saw this
that it was gonna be bad.

Didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't this
The steel tire rod snapped in half. Are you kidding me? This is a $2500 lawn mower that he's had for 6 years and only uses to cut our grass!

Wes has been eyeing this new Toro with a bigger/better engine. I quickly told him tonight that this was NOT the way to get a new mower and that I really hope he enjoys the push mower he will be getting next. Truthfully, I'm really hoping they can repair this one, but it doesn't look good.

1 comment:

kmkarayannis said...

oh man, that DOES look bad!!