While Wes was trimming and cutting back a vine along the side of the house, he ran across a bird's nest. I mean, literally ran into it, hit it, knocked it. The mama bird flew away, the baby bird fell out of the nest, and there is an egg still in the nest.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Day 240/365 - August 28
Wes and I did a bunch of yard work today...flowerbeds for me and trimming bushes for Wes.
While Wes was trimming and cutting back a vine along the side of the house, he ran across a bird's nest. I mean, literally ran into it, hit it, knocked it. The mama bird flew away, the baby bird fell out of the nest, and there is an egg still in the nest.
It is now our mission to keep up with the safety of this little bird. How? I'm not sure.
While Wes was trimming and cutting back a vine along the side of the house, he ran across a bird's nest. I mean, literally ran into it, hit it, knocked it. The mama bird flew away, the baby bird fell out of the nest, and there is an egg still in the nest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment