Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 225/365 - August 13

I've had my Blackberry for a little over a year now and have become absolutely addicted to Brickbreaker. It's such a basic game, but I {heart} it.

I was super excited to finally "beat" it today. Well, not actually beat the game because it doesn't actually end...it just starts back over at level one and advances faster. Still, bottom line - I won and I still have FIVE lives left!!!
Looks like it's definitely time to get my new phone :) Actually, I've been on the waiting list for the new HTC Evo 4g phone from Sprint for nearly a month now. Really hoping it will live up to all this hype (if I ever get one).

Tonight, Wes and I went to see Inception. Wow, what an amazing movie!
It's a good thing I enjoyed it since Wes told me that it was the last movie he was paying to go see. $9.50/ticket = $19 plus $12 for popcorn and a drink was a bit too steep for him.

1 comment:

kmkarayannis said...

I was wondering if this MOVIE was living up to the hype...glad you liked it!