How can you not be? Let's look at the price comparison.
Push mower = $300
Riding mower = $3,000
Once you see the comma, there's really nothing to discuss.
Avery and I headed back to the Y for one last hoo-rah today.
I forgot the pool bag.
The pool bag had the sunscreen in it.
You know what that means. We both got a little bit too much sun.
We played about two hours and then headed home to get ready for dinner at the Goldens.
We had a yummy Labor Day BBQ filled with ribs, baked beans, cole slaw, deviled eggs, scalloped potatoes, fried okra, squash casserole, and I'm sure some other yummy food that I'm leaving out.
After dinner, Avery pulled out her knitting supplies. We picked up a kid's knitting book at the library Friday and the supplies from JoAnn's yesterday evening. She quickly picked up the basic stitch, but neither of us could get past that.
I was frustrated.
It wasn't pretty.
I'm hoping I can sweet talk her into learning to crochet.
Working with one needle HAS to be easier than working with two!




No comments:
Post a Comment