Avery has been fighting this crazy tummy bug for almost a week now. She's made it to school every day, but just doesn't feel good (cramping, not hungry, headache, etc).
I knew that today wasn't going to be a good day from the start, but she went to school and last until 11:00 when the school nurse called. She said there's been lots of stomach bugs going around along with strep. Needless to say, we had to take her to the doctor and rule out strep. Thankfully, no strep or UTI...just a bug.
Each year for Halloween, I end up ordering Avery several costumes from Chasing Fireflies. We both just l.o.v.e. their costumes and can't imagine finding anything that compares. Their sizes can be a little wonky though, so we find a few costumes that I order.
That gives us options to ensure we have a costume that fits. I just send back whatever we decide not to keep. Sound crazy? I'm sure it does, but it works for us.
Anywho, one of the costumes came in today.
Avery was super excited to see the box on the front porch when we got home from the doctor. The second costume is on back order and expected to ship on 09/30. That's the one that she's holding out for, so we'll see which one works best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think that's a GREAT strategy! I have never heard of that place...can't wait to see what you guys pick!
Post a Comment