Ugh, I think I'm ready to pull my hair out!
For the past few weeks, Princess has started peeing on the carpet. She has two spots plus the bathroom rug she "likes."
I've tried those special carpet cleaners, deodorizers, etc. and nothing seems to really work.
Now, I'm on to the "stick their nose in it" method. Don't know that it's working either, but it is very effective at making a cat mad at you.
Here is Princess hiding out from me after I found a spot when we got home this afternoon.
I stuck her nose in it.
She went crazy and even managed to take a chunk out of inner thigh. (side note - Really, what were we thinking leaving her back claws in?)
She retreated to a safe place to hide out from me.
I figured you would rather see the cat hiding than the pee spot(s) on my carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment