That meant it was time to clean out the pantry. Not one of my favorite things to do.
I bit the bullet and did it. Once again, I was reminded of how wasteful
I will do better, I will do better, I will do better.
As much as I dislike the cleaning process, I really like the end result!
Oh, and take a peak at the wonderful treat Princess left for us. Remember, we found her on the tall kitchen cabinets a few weeks ago?
She obviously wasn't too scared because she's been back.
And she left evidence for us.
Yep, those are paw prints - ten feet up the wall.
Paw prints from what, you ask?
They are from the layers of dust that I'm sure she had to walk through while on top of said mile high cabinets - no doubt, chasing a bug of some kind.
I'm sure this is some kind of payback for the BAB dress up, modeling shoot Avery and I did with her over the weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment