Talk about a glorious day. I feel so blessed that I was able to attend Andrew's Christening. I managed to get several good pictures...just have to finish editing them.
Then came the ride home.
Oh, the ride home.
That's about the time that the stomach bug hit. Ya know, that bug that Avery's had for nearly a week now?
We stopped four times in less than an hour. It was not good.
I even felt bad enough to let someone else drive. {gasp} If you knew who the other driver options were, you would understand (love you both Mom and Aunt Jane).
When I arrived home, Avery had the cutest sign waiting on me. Good thing she's not still upset with me for missing her very.first.ever.volleyball.game today. 'Cause, she was when I left yesterday!
I just love this girl so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment