This afternoon, Avery and I stopped by Barb's on Mulberry to pick up a Christening gift for my cousin Brian's baby (Andrew) this weekend.
While I was deciding what to buy, Avery found the Lubber bags.
She's had her eye on one for quite some time and I finally gave in today.
This kid has more bags than I do, but I must admit that this one IS pretty cute!
That Christening I mentioned? Yeah, it involved a five hour road trip to Mississippi with my Mom and aunt after work tonight. We left around 6:00 and (thanks to my speedy driving and NO thanks to the "wonderful" directional assistance provided by some one's (not calling any names here) GPS) arrived around 11:00. I don't know that we ever would've found the hotel without the help of my awesome new cell phone - it's GPS really saved us!
We did arrive though and were able to see Brian, Robin, and Andrew before calling it a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment