Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 279/365 - October 6

I volunteered to work lunch duty at school today so the teachers could attend a PTA luncheon.

Would you think that meant you were with your kid's class? Yep, me too but that wasn't the case. They sent the parents to each child's homeroom class. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

I don't know half of those kids. They knew it and tested me. And tested some more. And tested some more. I obviously finally scared them enough with my,

"this is the third time I've asked you to stop talking. You can not read and talk at the same time. If I have to ask again, you will each lay your heads down until Mrs. Offord returns. Then you can explain to her why you are sitting like kindergartners."

That one seemed to get their attention, but holy moly!

On the upside, I did get to SEE my sweet girl at lunch.

No comments: