Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 283/365 - October 10

After a lot of rearranging schedules, we finally determined that today was the best day to attempt our Six Flags trip. Caroline came over bright and early and we hit the road, arriving just as the gates opened.
We had a wonderful time riding every roller coaster we could.
The lines were MUCH longer than when Avery and I visited in May which made it harder to ride as much. We were still able to ride:

Batman
Superman
Georgia Cyclone
Goliath
Mind Bender
Georgia Scorcher
Great American Scream Machine

Yep, finally was able to get Avery on Superman this time. I won't say she was a willing participant during the two hour wait in line, but she sure did enjoy the ride once we started!

My girl is such a thrill junkie...just like her Mom!!!

Oh, and how could I forget...Avery found a new love.
A Dippin' Dots Float. I think she's died and gone to Heaven!

No comments: