With all the craziness yesterday, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of Avery's "welcome" to Caroline.
Since she was spending the night when we got back from Six Flags, Avery thought it was only appropriate to announce it via sidewalk chalk.
While at Six Flags yesterday, Avery couldn't find anything to spend her money on. Wes and I both told her that she didn't have to buy anything just to buy it. I reminded her there were several things she had been wanting lately and that we could go and look for one today if she saved her money.
Needless to say, she saved her money which resulted in a quick shopping trip today. It didn't take Avery long to decide she wanted to purchase a pillow pet with her $20, so we headed over to My Kids Attic. They had a great selection and she finally decided on a penguin, aka Pengy.
Yep...it's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a Pillow Pet!





No comments:
Post a Comment