Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 280/365 - October 7

Avery had a field trip to Moundville today. I signed up to go with her, but had a rough night and got very little sleep. Needless to say, I was a bit on edge.

When we got to school and realized Avery left her field trip backpack (containing lunch, drinks, and camera) at home as we walking out the door, I lost it. Wes ended up bringing it to while I was gassing up for the road, but of course I was late leaving and ended up arriving late too. Thankfully, Avery's teacher kept her group until I arrived.
(Avery in front of the Black Warrior River)
Although the field trip was fun and I even learned alot, it was a stressful day to say the least. So, imagine our surprise to find these when we arrived home.
Beautiful flowers along with a gift certificate for a mani/pedi for both Avery and me. Sweet, sweet Wes.

No comments: