Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 299/365 - October 26

The whole point of this project is to remember everyday events and things.

I figured, as much "stuff" as I use on my hair...
See, I have naturally curly hair (at least 4 inches from my scalp on down) and LOTS of it. For the longest time, I tried all these trendy cuts and was always disappointed that my hair didn't "look like that."

I finally gave up and just went with the curls...long and boring, requiring no work.

Once I realized I was tired of that, my hairdresser got it through my head that my hair can do other stuff too...just with a little help.

I use a straightening gel, volume reducer, and cream sealant on my damp hair. Then I finish it off with a cream and a quick moisture blocking hairspray. Oh, and I use a straightening shampoo and conditioner too.

It's amazing what the right product can do for a girl!

No comments: