Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 292/365 - October 19

Avery has been on a big reading kick lately and I must admit, I LOVE it! Don't get me wrong, there are still times I really have to push her to read but she's much more willing than in the past. I don't think that 100 major test grade for meeting your AR goal each nine weeks hurts either!

She wanted to read outside when we got home this afternoon.

After reading, she headed in to start working on a school project...and Egg Baby.

Seriously? Who assigns a hard boiled egg project to 9/10 year olds?!?

Avery took the decorating dressing of her baby very seriously and quickly named her Shelby.
I came across this paint can at Michael's for her "home" and also purchased some fuzzies to cushion her.
Any chance Shelby will survive the trips to and from school (not to mention the school days) through the end of the week?

I hope so...it's a 10 point deduction for each day she's broken!

No comments: