Avery had a pretty good load of homework and so she pulled out her backpack and got to work in the corner.
It's so nice to have an afternoon/evening routine and stick with it even with other things come up!
On the way home from the dentist, we stopped by to check on my Mom and George. He had his first chemo treatment on Monday (10/25). While we were there, George got very ill and ended up going to the hospital. I took Avery home and met Mom at the hospital.
I had alot of crafting and cooking I was planning to get done tonight and decided to take what I could to the hospital with me.
Unfortunately, scissors are a dangerous weapon and set off metal detectors. Even kindergarten scissors with rounded tips.
They were confiscated and I was told I could pick them up when I left the ER.
I couldn't resist snapping a picture of the property receipt and my "violation." Did you notice the spelling? sizzors
Good times, good times.




No comments:
Post a Comment