Whew, what a day we had today!
Avery had a 9:00 ballgame and it was obvious that loss Tuesday night kicked them into gear. They came out strong and played hard today finishing with a 21-5 win over a solid team!
Avery left the ballfield with her NaNa and they headed to The Flimp Festival which is a huge art fair held at The Shakespeare Festival/Museum of Fine Arts. Avery had a wonderful time and was lucky enough to participate in several art projects as well.
She made a big, floppy hat for herself, a beautiful tile for Wes, and a gorgeous braided heart that I am going to hang at work.
Carol brought her home just in time for us to head out the door to a birthday party for a friend from softball. It was a swimming party and the girls had a blast! We ended up inviting Lilly to come spend the night, so her parents brought her over about an hour later.
This was the first time Lilly had been over and they got along SO well - not one bit of bickering or any cross words. It was heavenly!! They asked to stay up and watch the end of a show until 10:00 and I agreed. I noticed that the TV was still on around 10:30, so I headed into her room only to find them both fast asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment