Wes and I enjoyed getting to sleep in a little bit this morning.
We grabbed a quick lunch at our fave Mexican place, Jalapenos and then ran to Winn Dixie to pick up a few things. We also returned our RedBox rentals from yesterday and picked up one more. Wow, I'm SO not use to this!
I don't have an actual picture for today, but I do have a product of what I did today - scrap! You've already seen two of my pages that I scrapped today (the bowling pages posted Friday). Here's another one that I worked on today.
click here for credits and journaling
I've done really good so far this year, but this scrapping competition has really kicked my hiney. I'll try to do better, but...
Avery didn't make it home until after 4:00. Syd fell asleep in the car on the way back, but not Avery. She even told Mrs. Julie that she hoped she could go swimming when she got home. What?!? They swam for over 6 hours today! I really do think this child is a fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love your scrapbook page! That alpha looks like I could just reach out and touch it!
Post a Comment