Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 143/365 - May 23

Josie invited Avery to stay over most of the day again today and swim. It didn't take much to figure out the answer to that one - a big ole YES. Avery LOVES to be in the water. She came home mid afternoon after swimming for another 6-7 hours today. However, today she was not quite as good about making sure that the sunscreen was applied.

She was fried. I am really waiting for her to blister up into a sun poisoning rash. It happened last year and was not fun at all. I'm hoping that we can keep her fairly cool and not too hot. Otherwise, the heat worsens it and before you know it...there are these nasty bumps all over the place. Hopefully we can stay away from that this time. I caked her in aloe as soon as she got home, right after her bath, and again before bed.

Looks like fun times ahead...

No comments: