Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 150/365 - May 30

Painting.
 
Painting.
 
Painting.

That's what Wes and I did ALL day and ALL night long. Again, I think I finally crawled to my bed sometime after midnight...maybe.

The sad part? We still have LOTS more painting to do! Even after making a trip to Home Depot this morning to get new, darker primer (which meant yet another coat of primer), it's still not covering thoroughly. As of right now, the walls each have two coats of paint on them. Really, how much more will it take? I have enough paint for one more coat and that's it! {sigh}

I'm seriously beginning to question my ability to successfully finish this project. That's something that I've never done before, but this is really making me doubt myself. Not sure if it's the fact that we're still so exhausted from just finishing softball and returning from Six Flags or what, but it's about to do me in.

No comments: