However, as I was walking around looking at the repair work, I quickly noticed several problems. There was TONS of over spray - on the interior side of the truck bed, on the tailgate. There were paint drips down the side of the truck body. Wes just looked at me. I'm not sure if he was irritated or proud that I noticed it. I'm kinda guessing it would be the first option. Needless to say, it will be going back for some touch ups.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Day 141/365 - May 21
Wes took his truck in earlier this week to get the damage from his accident back in April repaired. He was so excited to get it back today and proudly pulled up in the driveway tonight. I think he was just as excited that they washed it for him! However, he did point out that they missed putting Armor All on one tire. How funny is that?!?
I was excited for him though and know he's glad to have it back.
However, as I was walking around looking at the repair work, I quickly noticed several problems. There was TONS of over spray - on the interior side of the truck bed, on the tailgate. There were paint drips down the side of the truck body. Wes just looked at me. I'm not sure if he was irritated or proud that I noticed it. I'm kinda guessing it would be the first option. Needless to say, it will be going back for some touch ups.
However, as I was walking around looking at the repair work, I quickly noticed several problems. There was TONS of over spray - on the interior side of the truck bed, on the tailgate. There were paint drips down the side of the truck body. Wes just looked at me. I'm not sure if he was irritated or proud that I noticed it. I'm kinda guessing it would be the first option. Needless to say, it will be going back for some touch ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment