Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 146/365 - May 26

Look at this "old school" Mello Yello I came across in the vending machine downstairs today.
I was planning to get a diet drink, but couldn't pass this up. It reminds me so much of the cans they had when I was growing up.  I ended up only drinking about a third of the bottle before just throwing it out though. I guess I have gotten use to drinking mostly water with an occasional diet drink tossed in. Don't get me wrong...that's a GREAT thing!

Tonight was the meeting for All-Star selections. Wes was nominated and selected to coach the Angels (9-10 yr olds) and Avery made the team as well!!! She wasn't sure at first that she wanted to play this year - it is a HUGE time commitment. However, she thought it over and decided to play after all (phew, considering we would be at the field ALL the time with Wes anyway).

Tomorrow is the LAST day of school! Wow, where has this year gone?

No comments: