Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 125/365 - May 5

On occasion, I will buy the little mac and cheese cups that you add water to and microwave (when I find them on sale). She gets one every few weeks since they are a "special treat." Avery asked me to send her mac & cheese for lunch today. The funny thing is, she doesn't like to "cook" it at school. So, I prepare it in the morning and place it in a thermos or something similar to keep it warm.

Today, Avery asked me to please send her mac & cheese in her "Jasmine thing" as shown here.
Yep, it would be an Aladdin thermos. It makes me smile just thinking about it now. Knowing that at 9 years old, she still says these funny little things.

Avery had ball practice tonight. I decided we were going out afterwards to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Obviously everyone else in town had the exact same idea as me! Needless to say, we ended up eating at Chappy's! On the upside, we ran into tons of people there and actually ended up eating dinner with Sydney and her mom.
They had just finished ball practice too (hence the icky looks on both of them). Avery was in heaven.

No comments: