Typically, I would show you photos of the day. However, I have actually already made LO's so you get to see those instead :)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Day 134/365 - May 14
Today was Avery's third grade year end party. They decided to have it at Ace Bowling Center and the kids had a blast. Personally, I thought it was a little much considering they just had a huge field trip yesterday.
Each kid was assigned a lane and their names were already programmed in (which was SO nice). Avery wasn't paired up with any of her good friends, but she made the best of it. She won the first game with a 112 score, but didn't do quite so well the second and third games.
Typically, I would show you photos of the day. However, I have actually already made LO's so you get to see those instead :)
Typically, I would show you photos of the day. However, I have actually already made LO's so you get to see those instead :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment