Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 122/365 - May 2

Avery and Lilly had a great time playing today. They rode bikes and scooters, spent time on the playset, and played in the backyard. It's so nice to have friends that aren't afraid of the dogs!


Lilly stayed until mid afternoon which let me spend some time on the computer scrapbooking since it was interNational Scrapbooking Day (which really translates into an entire weekend).

Also, I will warn you now that I may be MIA a good bit over the coming weeks because of this little contest at ScrapMatters.
I have absolutely NO shot at winning, but if it gets me back to scrapping again then I'm happy. I've been in a slump for months now and haven't found anything to make it any better. Will this work? Only time will tell. I can tell ya that I've scrapped 4 pages this weekend which is more than I've scrapped in the past several months combined!

No comments: