Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10/365 - January 10

After a wonderful morning at church, Wes treated us to lunch at Wing's. They just moved to a new location and it was great to check it out. Then we headed to Sears in search of a new over the range microwave to replace ours that decided to die in the middle of Christmas morning breakfast. I've actually gotten pretty use to warming things up using the stove, but Wes has tired of that pretty quickly when he comes home for lunch. So, we finally gave in. We can go pick it up from the warehouse tomorrow - yippee!

Once we got home, a nap was certainly needed for everyone. I was hoping Avery would actually fall asleep after her late night and SUPER early morning with spend the night company. This is what I actually got...

Avery getting situated and "ready" to take a nap, but that bugger never went to sleep. After I put some clothes in to wash and folded an already dry set, I finally got to lay down on the couch and get settled for my nap. Out pops Avery (30 minutes after going down for her nap). She's already "woken up" and is ready to get up. I send her back to her room and quickly doze off myself when out she comes AGAIN and then AGAIN! I finally tell her (at 2:30) that she better not step foot out of her room again unless someone gets her up. Arghh...I really don't like it when she doesn't want to cooperate with naps (which is ALWAYS)! Wes thinks it is so funny and asked me, "what do you expect?"

Wes also decided to go ahead and remove the old microwave.
Forty-five minutes later we determined that there are FOUR bolts/screws that hold it in place (not the two we originally removed). Here's hoping the installation goes a little quicker and smoother than the removal.

No comments: