Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 29/365 - January 29

Finally, it's Friday!!!

And it's raining again :(

Avery wanted to go to Target after school this afternoon (since we didn't go earlier in the week due to her choice of PetLand). However, with the rain and weather, I told her we were just going home.

Wes worked a little bit late. After getting home, he spent a little bit of time putting together all of his hunting gear for Saturday.  He was planning to get up in the morning at 4:00 to go hunting with his dad so he headed to bed fairly early.  I let Avery stay up a bit later than usual. She was working on painting her fingernails and it took them a while to dry.

After everyone went to bed, I upgraded my scrapbooking program on the computer and played around with it for a little while. I should have spent more time working in it, but I just wasn't really in the mood for it. So, I ended up spending a few hours hanging out at my scrapping "home" ScrapMatters. Several friends were there and we chatted which was a nice ending to the night. I should have gotten to bed earlier, but ended up staying up until 11:30-ack!!

Oh, my photo for today is of my sweet Dosie Doe. It's hard (at least for me) to get decent pics of our pets so I was pretty pleased this one turned out so well. It makes me sad to see how much she has started to grey in the past few months though.
To me, it shows her sweet personality. She has the best temperamant and just wants to be with us all the time. If she can't be in a room with you, she will sit outside the door waiting for you to come out.  I love my sweet chunky monkey!

No comments: