Wow, is it only Wednesday? I was really thinking tomorrow would be Friday, but no such luck I guess!
Today, three other folks in my office and I went to weigh in for ScaleBack Alabama. It's just a little weight loss competition the Health Dept sponsors to try and motivate people throughout the state to loose weight and improve their health. It's just a 10 week thing, but we always have a good time with it.
At lunch today, I took Avery's application to Forest Avenue and turned it in. She is officially "applied" for the 2010-2011 school year. They said letters will be mailed out on March 12th to everyone - whether you are accepted or placed on the waiting list. I have to drop off her transcript request at her current school to make sure they have her grades sent over by the deadline too. Other than that, everything is done. Now we wait to see how many folks applied and how many spots are available.
Tonight, I took Avery for her first Wednesday night Bible study at St. James and she seemed to really enjoy it. There were quite a few more people there tonight that she knew and she always adapts pretty easily too.
Wes and I also both found out today that we will each be traveling with work over the next few weeks. Wes is planning to be out of town for a few days next week. I have to go on day trips to Birmingham every day for the week after Valentine's and then overnight to North AL for the entire first week of March. Just typing it out sounds icky to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment