Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 28/365 - January 28

I'm still here, just a few days late posting my pics from earlier in the week.

Thursday was a regular old day for us. I had an awesome surprise in the afternoon before leaving work though. I loaded a scrapbooking layout into the gallery at My Scrapbook Art and noticed there was a message. Upon checking it, I discovered that one of my LO's from last week (Life Changing) had been selected for a website - Log Your Memory. I was so surprised and it was such an honor - TOTALLY made my day, week....
Then I get home and everything went downhill. Ever have one of those "pity party" days? Thursday was that for me. After spending 2 1/2 hours in the kitchen - helping with homework, cooking dinner, cleaning up kitchen, etc - I finally just lost it. It was probably a good thing I didn't do my blog post :)

No comments: