Turns out I had to get out of bed, actually take a shower and brush my teeth so I could go to the Social Security office to deal with some things for my Mom. Yep, I could have put it off for another day and really physically felt like doing that but getting it knocked out today meant NOT having to take any more time off work to handle it on a future day. So, I gladly went and after two trips we managed to check that little problem off our list - yippee!
I did manage to get back home and get an hour and a half of sleep before heading to the doctor which was super nice. But arriving to find a line stretched to the door at the doctor's office was not so nice. After standing in line for 15 (well 16 if ya want to get technical) minutes, I am told that my appointment was cancelled. Um, excuse me?!? Do you really think I would wake up, start calling your office at 8:00, actually get out in this crazy freakin' cold weather if I didn't have an appointment? After a little bit of checking, they DID see me but the wait was still crazy long. I just have to say that I {{heart}} my doctor though! Nothing more than the crud, but he gave me some good drugs to make sure I get some sleep at night!

Many thanks to my budding photographer, A, for this great photo of me napping today :)




No comments:
Post a Comment