Then I find out that they woke up at 4:30 this morning, ack! She managed to make it through the day, but her mood was certainly not the best.
They had a great time playing together and even managed to brave the cold weather and spend time outside. Avery and Syd got hammers from Wes and I found them on the side of the house attempting to break the ice that formed in these planters. They weren't too successful but sure had a great time trying!
After taking Sydney home, we all piled up in the bed to watch Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian as promised. It seemed to be a pretty decent movie but I did dose off a few times :) I didn't get a chance to watch the movie that Wes and I rented, State of Play, but Wes did and said it was a pretty good movie as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment