Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - January 5

Today was a big day in our house - the first day back to school after Christmas vacation. I must say that Avery was not very excited this morning. I was pretty happy that Wes was here and the one to get her up because he sure does have a way with her (my way usually involves loosing my patience and some kind of raising of the voice). At one point I noticed her actually crawling across the floor and it took all I had not to laugh, but that sure would have not helped the situation at all! I do think it's pretty ironic that this is the same child that woke up most every morning during Christmas break at 5:15 though...

I debated which picture to post for today and am still not sure which one I will use for my scrapbooking page. I had to go ahead and take the pics of her all bundled up since it is soooo stinkin' cold here right now!!! One is of the good ole regular pose and the other was mid yawn which I thought was pretty fitting for the day :)




No comments: