It's hard to believe that I have stuck with this and posted e.v.e.r.y. single day - I am beyond proud of myself! It helps that I am scrapping my pages as I go too. Seeing that finished product makes me sooo happy - yippee!!
Avery enjoyed her "weather day" out of school on Friday, but had to make up several tests today plus they are still in the middle of standardized tests so they will have to make up a day of that too.
They were suppose to receive report cards on Friday so they got them today. Avery was super excited to receive straight A's again this quarter! We are extremely proud of her too especially for that A in math - she has worked super duper hard for that 93!!
Her reward for good grades is getting to pick the restaurant for dinner. Her choice for tonight....Burger King. My sweet girl can have her pick of places - anywhere - and she wants to play at Burger King. Mama sure was hoping for a sit down restaurant where I could get served, but no such luck tonight ((sigh)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations, Avery! That's a great accomplishment.
yay Avery! I always had to work extra hard with math too - she's doing great!
Post a Comment