Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14/365 - January 14

Days since microwave purchased = 4

Microwave  installed? Nope

Tonight's excuse? Wes decided to treat us to dinner out - that's a pretty good reason to me! We went to Texas Roadhouse and had a great meal together.

As we were leaving, Avery asked if we could stop by Petland (one of her all time favorite places). Wes said sure, with one stipulation - NO talk of bringing home anything that eats, breathes, or poops other than one of us. I don't know who laughed harder - Avery or me!

At Petland, we played with the hamsters and rabbits and let Avery pick out one dog to play with. She quickly picked out an adorable little pug.





We all had the best time playing with him. He nipped at our pants, gnawed on Avery's shoelaces, chewed on her hands, and just licked her all over. She would have played with him all night if we had let her.

4 comments:

Becca S said...

Ahhhh, Texas Roadhouse is a great excuse for ignoring the microwave. I love that restaurant!

jupiter394 said...

Just give a child an animal and you will get an awesome picture of pure joy. I love it!

kmkarayannis said...

Those pictures are SO joyful! What a special memory to keep!

The Allens said...

I love that place too, that pug is too cute just like the little girl holding it.