Monday, January 18, 2010
Day 17/365 - January 17
Today my photo is of two people that are very special to us. Robert and Robbie Barnes started teaching our Sunday School class several years ago and we have been so blessed to have them in our lives.
Wes and I have been struggling for some time now about where we "should be" for our spritual growth. After discussion with Robert and Robbie, our pastor, and between ourselves and a lot of prayer we finally decided to commit to trying another church for a while. We told our SS class today and it was hard to say the least. We've been with lots of these couples since before we were married and have been through weddings, births, and lots of in between too.
We both know this is the right thing for us and are very excited to be able to fully commit to trying a new church.
On a much lighter note, I tried the new microwave out tonight and it works great! Except that the fan runs everytime the microwave is on. I asked Wes what the deal was with it and he asked me what I meant. He came and listened and I had to explain to him that it didn't make that noise typically. So, he pulled out the manual and retreated to the bedroom. About 30 minutes later, he emerges to tell me that he will have to take the entire microwave back down because the blower needs to be turned forward! Really?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so sorry to say that I am laughing right now! So now I'll have to keep asking, "did you take down the microwave?"
That's such a nice photo! I'll be praying for your family as you try a new church, that the transition is smooth for you guys. I know how hard it is to leave a church you've been with for so long. And poor Wes! Sorry he's got to re-do the microwave! That's no fun!
Post a Comment