Well, the start of a new work/school week ((blah)) AND only 340 more days to go with P365 ((yeah))!
Avery and I planned to go to Target today after school. However, when I picked her up she asked if we could go to PetLand too. I told her that we couldn't go to both places so of course she asked if she was allowed to choose one. I gave in and said she could pick one place to go but if she decided on PetLand, we wouldn't be going to Target until this weekend.
She quickly agreed and we headed to PetLand. After perusing all of the kennels, she finally decided on an adorable little daschund puppy. Usually Avery only gets to play with one puppy, but this cutie wasn't very playful at all so I decided to let her pick out another one. She finally decided on this precious black poodle.
It didn't take her long to name him "Prince" and she promptly asked how much he cost and, "do you and Dad have that much money?" She totally made me laugh. I explained to her that we DO have that much money, but NOT to buy a dog. Plus, we have two dogs and a cat at home.
If this child doesn't end up in a profession with animals, I'll be amazed. Either that, or she'll have a house full of animals (and broke) when she's on her own!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awww! Come on Momma! It sounds like she has a natural love of animals! You're probably right about some type of career involving animals! too cute!
Yeah, sure Dawn. They even have a wonderful payment plan for ya! Starting at a low $45/month you can take home one of those precious puppies. Only 12 months to pay too. Seriously - who buys an animal on a payment plan?!?
Do they come and get it if you don't pay?
Really?
Seriously?
Post a Comment