After a fun filled sleepover with cousins Paige and Caitlin, Zach brought all the girls (including Macy) over to Grandmama's house for the day. They had such a blast playing outside and just spending time together. There were only a few times that I had to remind them to slow down and be sure to include Macy.
Aunt Jane even surprised us all with an impromptu crochet lesson.
It started with Paige, Avery, and Caitlin and ended with Avery and me. I think we both got the hang of the first step - a chain or snake. Aunt Jane felt I was ready for the next step, but it was getting late in the day and I didn't want to rush into learning something new. Hopefully this will give me time to perfect what I learned until we get a chance to sit down together again.
After a great day together, we ended up leaving a good bit later than planned (around 3:00). We dropped Paige, Caitlin, and Macy off at home as we were heading out of town. As we were leaving, Avery mentioned that she wasn't feeling good. I figured it was just due to the fact that she was up really late last night and then slept over with her cousins and probably didn't actually sleep much. She dozed for a little bit on the way home, but then watched a movie on her iPod.
I looked down when we pulled in the driveway and noticed this
My baby turned 111,111 miles on our drive back home from Skipperville today! I know I didn't get a photo of the actual mileage on the odometer, but I know what it means!
When I walked in the house, this is what greeted me on the kitchen table.
These are the hot dog buns I bought at WalMart yesterday morning that I didn't put away. Princess can get on the table by jumping into the chair and she obviously had a lot of fun playing with this pack of buns. Oh well, at least they were the $1.00 Great Value brand!
Once we got in and settled, Avery said she still wasn't feeling good and had started coughing. I took her temperature and she had a 100 fever - really hoping she just played hard and is worn out. We'll see what tomorrow brings, but I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed since I have to head out of town to Decatur for three days of work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment