Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60/365 - March 1

I am seriously in shock that is March already. I sure would LOVE some warmer weather to go along with it. We are still below freezing every night and only in the 40's (usually with strong winds) during the day - yuck!!

Nothing much exciting has been going on with us. The biggest thing right now is preparing for the softball draft that will take place tomorrow night. Wes went back to work so he could finalize his spreadsheet and talk with his assistant coach and make sure they were "on the same page."

Avery and I had a pretty normal evening at home. Tonight was actually a first though. Avery asked if she could make her own lunch and snack for school tomorrow. Who am I to turn down the efforts of a sweet child?
Did it save me any time? Not really, but she enjoyed getting to pick out what she wanted to take and getting it packed up. Maybe we have turned a corner? I doubt it, but a Mom can dream!

1 comment:

jupiter394 said...

Little by little she will change and one day you'll just say wow, how'd this happen.

Oh and I wanted to tell you that it was sometimes 45-48 degrees in Tahoe during the day. And with the exercise you heat up even more. That's why you saw so many short sleeves.