Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74/365 - March 15

I planned to let Avery sleep a little later this morning, but accidentally woke her up - woops. I was trying to let Princess out of her room to play and it backfired on me. Oh well...

You would think that extra time would mean more time to make sure her suitcase is packed, but nah. Why do that when you can watch TV and have Mom do it for you? I finally turned the TV off and got her in gear, but she is just not the best at getting her things together. We packed a good bit last night though.

However, on the way to church Avery realized that she forgot her sleep mask. That may not seem like a big deal, but she does NOT sleep without it. Well, until now.

She seriously had a meltdown in the car. I finally had enough and told her to suck it up, stop crying, dry her tears, and get over it. We were a few blocks from church and she would look silly walking in there crying over something like that. Guess what? She said, "yes ma'am" and did it.  I felt a wee bit bad, but it was ridiculous.

Here's my sweet girl (all over her earlier problem) packed and ready to go.
I know she will have an amazing time! She called me once they arrived at camp and again after they ate dinner tonight - she's loving it all!!!

No comments: