Pretty uneventul day.
Avery had spring pictures at school which meant she got to wear "regular clothes." For anyone that has to wear uniforms to school, that is a HUGE deal!!! She debated for quite some time before deciding on this new spring outfit that her NaNa bought for her a few weeks back (during her grumpy shopping spree). She looked super cute too I must add!
Today was actually a pleasant day too. The sun was shining, it was in the upper 60's with hardly any wind. Very nice outside. So nice that Avery decided she wanted to do her homework and studying in her playhouse when we got home from school.
She even made a sign to hang above the doorway.
Lucky Mom got to stand on the steps and help study for her English test tomorrow. At least the weather was beautiful :)
I have been fighting a migraine all week long, so Wes dropped Avery off at church tonight and then headed to work for a few hours. I picked her up after it was over and we came home and both went to bed. Really hoping tomorrow is a better feeling day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
SO CUTE! That playhouse looks awesome, I think it was in one of the snow day pics, right? Glad she is adjusting back to school after her 2 weeks off!
Post a Comment