Avery REALLY struggled to get up this morning. I guess I can kinda see the reasoning in some of the thoughts from our softball parents. {sigh} She actually told me that she planned to go to bed tonight at 7:00 and then she thought about it and said maybe 7:30 :) I doubt it will be anywhere near that, but we'll see.
Wes and I "follow" Dave Ramsey's envelope system and cash a budget check twice a month for our envelopes. Well, I was given the check to cash last Wednesday the 17th. Of course, I forgot to cash it between picking Avery up from camp and getting ready for our trip. Did I remember to cash it yesterday? Negative again. So here we are today....
I finally made it to the bank and cashed this blasted check. I guess that means I don't have an excuse to not have food in the house, huh?
Avery forgot that blasted science folder again today!! I had to turn around and go back to school to get it too. Her punishment - no TV for two days. I think she's probably being harder on herself than I was though.
Wes decided there were a few things they "needed" from Academy for softball so he and Avery headed over there tonight. They game home with more than a few things! He bought this hitting stick that really seems to be helping Avery's batting. I just LOVE this picture of her.
Can you see how mad she is? Look at that face! The best part is that right after this, she hit two balls from the back of our house over the neighbor's fence halfway into their yard. I couldn't believe it. Avery was pretty proud of herself too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment