Avery woke up fever free again today - yippee!! She still has a terrible cough, but I think that's just gonna stick around for a while.
We jumped right into that massive pile of school work.
Avery was able to get another entire day finished up before lunch. True to my word, we headed out to run a few errands and ler her spend some money.
She decided a few weeks back that she wanted this Moxie Girlz doll named Avery - mainly because of the name thing. She found the Avery doll and one other that I can't remember right now at Target and they were on sale too. She was really hoping to find the Moxie Girlz car and she remembered seeing it at WalMart a while back with her MiMi. I decided we would run over there and see if it was available. Needless to say, Avery was thrilled to see it on the shelf. She also found a pack of clothes for the dolls that you color.
After all of her purchases, she had -$5 left. Negative money you ask? Well, I let her "borrow" from her allowance for next week. I don't do it very often, but figured it would be alright this one time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment