Finally - time to come home and check on my baby girl!!!
Let me tell ya, I couldn't get out of Decatur fast enough! My boss asked what I wanted for lunch and I said anything we could eat quick. Nothing sit down for me! We saw a Wendy's sign and agreed that sounded good. Imagine our surprise when we pulled in and realized it was combined with a gas station! I've seen Subway and Taco Bell with gas stations, but never a Wendy's. So of course I had to snap a photo of it!
Traffic and rain were horrible and we ended up not getting back to Montgomery until 4:00. It was too late for me to go by school and pick up Avery's work. So, I headed on home to see everyone. Avery has really perked up - that Tamiflu has obviously worked well for her. She still has a low grade fever in the low 100's, but you wouldn't know it. I'm sure she will be bouncing off the walls at home with me for the next two days!
Anyway, this is the suprise I got from Wes tonight.
He typically shaves everyday, but I guess having a sick child at home and not sleeping a lot kinda zap you. I think it's killing him and have no doubt it will be long gone in a matter of hours!




No comments:
Post a Comment